Friday, February 15, 2013

Copycat

Every morning when KJ and mommy wake up for breakfast, I place her in her rocker, tell her that her bottle will be ready in one minute, and show her my index finger. The other morning she started laughing when I did it. Which was wonderful, it wasn't the first time that she had laughed though, the first time the she laughed was a few nights earlier. Our sweet sleeping angel decided that she wanted to see what it was like to pull an all-nighter. She woke up at 1:00 AM and didn't fall back asleep until 4:30 AM. She was wide awake. Every time I tried to put her in her bed she laughed at me. Anyway, back to the other day, every time I told her one minute and showed her my finger, she laughed and laughed. It was later that day that I realized she was copying my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment