Thursday, February 7, 2013

BIG GIRLS NEED NAPS TOO!


Sometimes KJ falls asleep while eating and that is making a Gassy Gal. Waking the baby, according to the books, should be easy.  Changed her diaper? Check. Sang to her? Check. Undressed her? Yep. Changed her diaper, again? Unfortunately, yes. We have tried sitting her up like a big girl, thinking (like novices) that, oh, I don’t know, that she would be too uncomfortable to sleep or that she wouldn't be able to balance and that would wake her up. Well, you know what? It didn’t, she actually looked quite comfortable and her balance is just fine. But, seriously, how cute is this?


I tried making strange noises, and that worked once and then she was on to me. Score: KJ- 1, Mommy- Nice Try. I don’t know what I am complaining about, last week she slept for 8.5 hours one night and since then has consistently slept for 6-6.5 hours every night. It really is quite magical. She even sleeps through the flash!



No comments:

Post a Comment