Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Story

Micah and I met at work.  I had a crush on him right away.  I tried to talk to him a few times but, he would always walk away from me.  The first things that I noticed about Melinda were her blue eyes and her red hair.  Everytime she would talk to me, I would trip over my words.  Everyone told me that he was just really shy.  So one day, I marched up to him and told him that I heard that he liked to fly fish, and that I wanted him to give me lessons.  I told her I would teach her, but first she had to go to dinner with me.  She didn’t know it, but I found out that she liked to fish so, I had my buddies to tell her how great of a fly fisherman I was, and she totally took the bait (ba-da-buh).  By the end of our first date, I was hooked (ba-da-buh, right back).  I couldn’t believe that I finally met a girlwho liked the outdoors this much.  I knew that I had found the girl I was going to marry, but I didn’t want to seem too eager.  We dated for 3 years before I asked her to marry me.  I thought that he would never ask, but he did when we were on a hike in Zion’s National Park.  I said “yes, finally, yes.”  We were married four months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment