Sunday, May 20, 2012

About my husband Micah

One of the first things I noticed about Micah is, how tall he is (he’s 6’4”) and his blue eyes.  When he smiles you can’t help but smile with him. Peopl.e love Micah because of his fun and loving personality. Micah loves the outdoors, he is always, ready to go, camping, fishing or just on a hike Micah has such a strong work ethic, he is a Sr. Asset Manager with a financial services comapny and is well respected by his employer and his peers. I Know that Micah will be a wonderful father. Any child that meets him falls in love with him. He is so patient and so fun. I can’t wait to see him with our children. Micah is a great husband, he is my soul mate. He is sweet, gentle, funny. loving and supportive. He loves to flirt with me and likes to suprise me withflowers, just because. We have such a strong marriage that is built on love, trust and respect.


No comments:

Post a Comment